Currently reading:
New handle on my Sigma

Discuss New handle on my Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I got a Sigma a few months back, it was brand new at a price too good to refuse. it's a 3bcemjhg something or other with a pull handle. I've stuck with it but it just never felt right. Derek from Sigma was at my local CTD for a trade day last week and sorted me out with a push handle and it's transformed it, everything seem to fall in to place. I've had to do loads of angled cuts this week and it really has impressed me. Don't want to start another debate I just wanted to share my views and say a big thanks to Derek

S

Sigma UK

I got a Sigma a few months back, it was brand new at a price too good to refuse. it's a 3bcemjhg something or other with a pull handle. I've stuck with it but it just never felt right. Derek from Sigma was at my local CTD for a trade day last week and sorted me out with a push handle and it's transformed it, everything seem to fall in to place. I've had to do loads of angled cuts this week and it really has impressed me. Don't want to start another debate I just wanted to share my views and say a big thanks to Derek

Good to hear the MAX handle works well for you Pete. the beauty is you only need to swap handles and not the whole machine to find one that does the job. Thanks for taking time to visit the trade as it's always nice to put a face to the name.

Reply to New handle on my Sigma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement