Search the forum,

Discuss New Forum Software - New Style - New Features in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

View attachment 60859

At the top of the text area, where the text options are, can you see the little grey smiley face?

Don't get any of that. This is what I see. Same if you use the " More Options" button

wp_ss_20150522_0001.png

Reply to New Forum Software - New Style - New Features in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen