Search the forum,

Discuss Need to find dark grey tile trim please. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

novice_v

Hi, I'm trying to find some gun metal/ dark grey 6mm rounded tile trim for my kitchen.
I've looked and asked in all my local tile suppliers including Topps and CTD but they only have pale grey or chrome/ metal trims and couldn't suggest any manufacturers to order from.
A friend used exactly what I'm looking for in their kitchen a couple of years ago and it was the glazed ceramic looking type, they got it from B&Q but they don't do it anymore.
If anyone has seen anything like this or can suggest where I might be able to order some from I would really appreciate it as I've been trawling the internet for ages and am not having any luck.

Cheers in advance.

Vic

B

brian c

I dont know if Trade tiler does them,if he doesnt try Tile Rite range..they do them.Dont know if you can post a link or not...sorry.

D

DHTiling

Schluter do a few colours of grey in their plastic trims.......

BH = bahama
BW = brilliant white (RAL = 9010)
G = grey (RAL = 7030)
GM = grey metallic
GS = black
HG = light grey (RAL = 7035)
HB = light beige (RAL = 1019)
PG = pastel grey
RB = red brown (RAL = 8003)
SB = black brown (RAL = 8019)
SP = soft peach
W = white (RAL = 9001)

you will be able to order them from ctd....

D

DHTiling

Nice one russ.......heres the colour choices......>>>> P.V.C. Trim Regular

and again you will get these from CTD......they will have to ordered in the same as the schluter ones...

N

novice_v

Thanks for all your help. I'll go and have another try in CTD and hope I get someone a bit more helpful this time. At least I know which manufacturers do it now.

Cheers again,

Vic

F

Fred

You can also try local tile shops who can source your requirement better than some other outlets, I know my 3 local shops can get anything I ask for.

Reply to Need to find dark grey tile trim please. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen