Discuss Need a new mixer in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

Collomix I'd definitely look at if (big if) my eibenstock breaks down. Festool, I'm not sure about now having seen seen US YouTube videos where they strip down festool gear and check the internal build quality...

W

White Room

Collomix I'd definitely look at if (big if) my eibenstock breaks down. Festool, I'm not sure about now having seen seen US YouTube videos where they strip down festool gear and check the internal build quality...[/QUOTE]

Not good then ?

O

One Day

not worth the premium Festool command. the videos showed up some great design features and also some really low quality parts.

Fraser Tiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
I just use my 240v Titan drill with a m14 SDS paddle adaptor.
Has similar power motor as most mid range mixers, mix's all addys with ease, and still performs with hammer function taking up tiles and as a normal drill without needing to buy seperate mixer.
I fail to see why I need a mixer.

I

Italy

I have a rubimix for more than 10 years. can not seem to make him die .... € 120 including vat.
I am seeking a lightweight mixer and of course inexpensive. I, I do not have time to load it in the van, every evening. lol

L

LM

Collomix I'd definitely look at if (big if) my eibenstock breaks down. Festool, I'm not sure about now having seen seen US YouTube videos where they strip down festool gear and check the internal build quality...
Were the videos you watched by AvE by any chance @impish or if not who?

T

Terry the tiler

I bought this Refina last year, after 6 years of using a Skil mixer.

Megamixer MM21 Mixer Drill - https://www.refina.co.uk/acatalog/Megamixer-MM21-Mixer-Drill-45213140.html#SID=16

It is extremely smooth, and for a power tool that gets used on 95% of tiling jobs, I reckon the extra cost is well worth it.
I have used this mixer for years too.
For plaster and adhesive even render when doing a inside a fire place or small plinth.
It's 195 on eBay and you won't get much better for the price.

T

Terry the tiler

I have used this mixer for years too.
For plaster and adhesive even render when doing a inside a fire place or small plinth.
It's 195 on eBay and you won't get much better for the price.
I use the single handle
Refina Mega Mixer (MM19) 1050w 110v D Handle Drill only £145.00 at Dry Wall Tools Direct - Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Need a new mixer in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks