Search the forum,

Discuss My builder says epoxy grout too "inflexible"?! in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

L

LJD

I just Epoxy grouted the ensuite i have been doing. It was a custom colour so i dry mixed it all up first .Then did a wall a time . Yes ..Its hard work . And you need to be quick. But with all the right tools and plenty of buckets of water etc.I had it all done in a day and nicely cleaned off. No "Dust" residue etc . Looks lovely . Internal corners been "Colour matched " silicon tomorrow.

D

Dumbo

I just Epoxy grouted the ensuite i have been doing. It was a custom colour so i dry mixed it all up first .Then did a wall a time . Yes ..Its hard work . And you need to be quick. But with all the right tools and plenty of buckets of water etc.I had it all done in a day and nicely cleaned off. No "Dust" residue etc . Looks lovely . Internal corners been "Colour matched " silicon tomorrow.
What epoxy was that then . I don't understand dry mixing it as I have only seen liquid epoxy

L

LJD

I meant I did small sample mixs and then dried them until i found the correct shade the client wanted !

Reply to My builder says epoxy grout too "inflexible"?! in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen