Search the forum,

Discuss MTM Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
When you require tiling services that result in perfection, look no further than MTM Tiling. Based in Taunton, Somerset, our tiling firm excels in all manner of domestic and commercial tiling. Utilising more than 25 years of experience, our team tailors work to meet the exact needs of the client. Through comprehensive consultations we determine your requirements and work towards them. Even after the job has been completed our team are on hand to answer queries and provide aftercare advice. In the past we worked on Bishop’s Palace in Wells, and Prince Edward attended the celebration for all of the contractors involved. This was a proud moment for our company. MTM Tiling is accredited by CHAS and we hold CSCS card's and a waste carriers license, while our staff are all NVQ or City & Guilds™ qualified. we are a fully insured business.

Reply to MTM Tiling in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen