Currently reading:
MR tiler

Discuss MR tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I don't have a problem with people changing careers, but there are so many deluded people out there, one I remember was a first post from a new member who said " Hi guys just finished my five day course, here's my web site, check it out" web site after five days? another one called some of us morons for trying to point out he would not be making a living for a long time after his course. I still look for this guy to see if he ever surfaces on TF again.

Mr tiler seems keen and I do hope he prospers, I also hope he is not just winding us up. It's the arrogant one's who irritate me, the one's who think this trade is easy. Hope springs eternal, I'm still hoping.:thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

To be fair he is willing to learn and isn't afraid to ask questions. We've all seen the five day coursers on here who think they're Phil Hobson.

Hey Peter, I don't think that Phil Hobson guy is up to much myself. I know people who have met him and say he is a boring old f@rt, who was never any good anyway. But I do agree this guy seems keen to learn, I just hope he is genuine and sticks around.:thumbsup:

Reply to MR tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement