Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Mould under lifted tiles? in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I’m continuing to lift tiles on my dot & dabbed kitchen floor over retofit ufh. i thought I’d start a new thread due to what I’m finding underneath.

A few tiles have green mould looking spots & bits of water & this one is by far the worst. Taken up just now with my trusty plastic car trim removal tool. It took less than 30 secs to lift - same with most of the others.

Is this mould? & what would cause this?
There are a few spiders living under the floor & loads of tiny tiny spidelings.

Tia

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpeg
    315.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reaction score
Other mould pics. I really cant believe how bad this workmanship is!

Attachments

• IMG_3893.jpeg
    393.3 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3895.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 18

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Probably algae rather than mould.

Reply to Mould under lifted tiles? in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks