Currently reading:
mosaic pricing

Discuss mosaic pricing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bigneil

Hi everybody, I thought It would only be fair if I posted an update.

he asked me to come and do a few little bits of snagging, which I did immediately.

I then sent out a bill for £150 per day (£1050) plus materials, plus £100 for fuel. and didn't hear anything for for weeks until yesterday, when he sent me an email thanking me for my hard work, and apologising for not paying me sooner and that he will pay me at the end of this week.

Thankyou everyone for your advice and comments.

B

bigneil

Can I just add, I know that I charged towards the upper end of what seems to be deemed reasonable, but I worked my a$$ off on this project in order to have it done on time so as not to let down the contractor.

Some folks here have made a very valid point, that he and I should have agreed a price before I set foot on the job....I agree, fortunately this situation has worked out just fine on this occasion, he and I go way back and have never let each other down. but I do suspect that it was more than he thought it would be. I think in future it would be wise to agree a price. >>>>>Lesson learned.

A wee note to DPF,
Huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

T

Time's Ran Out

Hi everybody, I thought It would only be fair if I posted an update.

he asked me to come and do a few little bits of snagging, which I did immediately.

I then sent out a bill for £150 per day (£1050) plus materials, plus £100 for fuel. and didn't hear anything for for weeks until yesterday, when he sent me an email thanking me for my hard work, and apologising for not paying me sooner and that he will pay me at the end of this week.

Thankyou everyone for your advice and comments.

Haven't read all the thread yet as I'am strting on the sports pages!
But if your not getting paid till the end of the week it's not in the Bank yet - so Good luck.

Reply to mosaic pricing in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement