Search the forum,

Discuss Montolit DNA 230mm 22.2/25.4 bore in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

itstony

Covered this before, but before I order one does anyone recommend the best place to get it from.
Silly to make a ricket and find out after a better place.

Dave, you are my 6/4 favourite to reply first :lol:

I

itstony

Thanks, I have that site.
Actually I meant Montolit DNA 250mm - 25.4mm bore

Lost my bet on Dave replying first though.

I can add the Macrist looks good as does the Rubi C2 as they have continuous blade which must be smoother cuts.
The Montolit looks qualiy, but without being convinced, I wouldn't choose it over those two.
And the forum comes to the rescue again.

I did it each way Dave, you can still come in frame for a payout :lol:

G

Gazzer

Tradetiler do that size too and if you find it cheaper anywhere else tradetiler can price match :thumbsup:

Rubi CPC is good too , i have one , not tried the montolit yet.

I

itstony

Thanks, will check around.

Lost me dough now:oops: Have to give up gambling on favourites.

D

DHTiling

Some of us have to work during the day time...:prrr:..

Out of all the tile blades i have used over the years the monty blade is the best one ever..

G

Gazzer

Out of all the tile blades i have used over the years the monty blade is the best one ever..

i was on lunch, wait for floor to set break :lol:

I

itstony

so my concerns about cutting neat are not a concern?

I

itstony

Sorry fo the late 'thanks', been woking away fom net access.

I think I will go for this blade. The old Dewalt one is still cutting OK, but I can feel the load on the motor. I shall save that fo ceramics etc.

And befoe you ask, yes I tied a few attempts to sharpen. I made a few cuts timming a knife sharpenning stone and a sandstone, but not a great success.

Reply to Montolit DNA 230mm 22.2/25.4 bore in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen