Currently reading:
mirrored brick/metro tiles where to buy them

Discuss mirrored brick/metro tiles where to buy them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
I fitted a wall full of them in a hair salon! i think she bought them from Walls and Floors also. Looked really good when done. They are not stuck up with tile adhesive though, you have to use the glass/mirror silicone stuff in a tube. Dont forget that the edges where you make any cuts (if any) will be rough, so you will need to disguise these somehow. I bought some narrow pvc beading to frame the wall with when i had finished. If you find this and private message me i will try and dig out a photo for ya. Or i will put it on here if i can work out how!!!

20131015_105913_3.jpg

Last edited:
My first reaction was - that's different, then I wondered if I could live with the uneveness of the fixing!
To me mirror and polished porcelain are similar and the reflection should be seamless. These are all over the place and although a certain rustic charm, on reflection not for me!
Hi timeless john, yes it is different but you really don't notice unevenness In fact I wondered what you ment when you mentioned it and they are not all over the place it may be my pics on a wrong angle but to me and others they are perfect , I just see colour reflecting from items in the kitchen and light drawn in ( to what was a dark area ) from sky lights above and the the other side of the kitchen. :)

Reply to mirrored brick/metro tiles where to buy them in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement