Search the forum,

Discuss Media Gallery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Done, worked well just getting my head around it...
I started to run a script that automatically filled all albums with a thumbnail. Which is why nearly all are done already. But for example Phil Hobsons don't have images. Mine didn't have either but I don't have as many as Phil. The script had crashed after running for a hour or so. I need to do it again early hours of the morning.

W

White Room

Doing ghosters as well
surprised-003.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd try not to overuse those. They're linking off the site every time you use one. And I tend to find we're around longer than sites like that. I'll install some eventually so you have a massive range. :)

O

Old Mod

Oh I think u can be forgiven for not worrying about emoticons Dan! Haha u've worked tirelessly to get this up and running, hats off indeed!
respect-062.gif
Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm porting the plumbing and sparky forum over to it. I still have the old likes count to port over, which can be done. I just need some time.

Once I've done the sparky and plumbing forum, I'll be tweaking the little things like smilies and whatnot in one go across all forums.

Then onto upgrading amarok forum and my older forums and sorting out the ones I've shut like the plastering forum and whatnot. Flooring forum is old and not being looked after well and needs my time too.

So plenty to keep my busy. But I'll sort the smilies. They're on my to-do list they just don't have a massive star next to them like the important stuff has. :)

Reply to Media Gallery in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen