Currently reading:
Mapei training day Birmingham 25th

Discuss Mapei training day Birmingham 25th in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

Had to cancel as i had a call about work...landed a 55m2 Travertine floor so i dont feel so bad :thumbsup:

and here was me thinking you would get another free t-shirt neale :smilewinkgrin:

not wanting to sound too much like a pikey but, I'm not a pro tiler so don't really want to gatecrash the training day, but I wouldn't mind a Mapei t-shirt if somebody would be so kind as to try and blag me one? :thumbsup:

size small to medium :lol:

T

thevinnyofoz

Had a great time, learn loads. A big thanks to the lads for doing the demos, really informative and my God do they know there stuff. also a nice lunch provided. It was worth the 220 mile round trip. Hey Deanotile, it was you I was talking to or someone elso ? I'm the balding lad going on about sealents :smilewinkgrin:

Oh and sorry girlracer, I've only just read you thread so did not ask for you at the time.

Reply to Mapei training day Birmingham 25th in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Mapei Academy Mapei UK Free Tiling Courses Practical or Online The ceramic course covers the following points: Substrate Preparation do’s and don’ts The Importance of Priming and Levelling...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.