Search the forum,

Discuss Makita 18v drills ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bradma9

Iv got the makita 18 v with 2 lion battery's and love it! I haven't had a dewalt so it's hard to compare.

N

N A T

Hi i'am a chippy , even though I do a lot of tiling , i use Makita 18v li-ion every day for about the last 4 years , they take a pounding and keep going strong . I'd always had Dewalt/Elu cordless before , i'm not going back :lol:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Got the drill, impact driver, grinder and vacuum. Love them (apart from the vacuum). The impact driver is a must have tool. Light and strong with a quick change chuck thingy. The box is useful too. Got the 2 drills and charger plus plenty of room for diamond hole cutters, screws and bits.

S

Stef

I sold my Dewalt 5 piece & went to makita years ago.
Got drill driver, impact driver, grinder, reciprocating saw, snorter, collated gun, torch & radio.
Oh & 8 batteries to run them.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Replaced my impact driver and drill with the 18v l ion a couple of months back. They ate the dogs danglies! Love em that much I got the cordless planer and circular saw.

best toos I own.

i have kept my old nicad 18 volt battery's fot the makita radio as these are ok to go flat. The l ion 18v batteries do not last long if you completely flatten them.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ive got a makita drill,impact driver and cordless grinder.Use them virtually every day and theyre the dogs :smilewinkgrin:

P

Peter

Got these last week as a replacement for the B&Q spec Dewalts. Not got a chance to use them properly but tried a few 8mm holes in block and 70mm screws into timber and performed lovely.

Very solid kit and the 4ah should make all the difference.

20131124_134315.jpg 20131124_134354.jpg

Reply to Makita 18v drills ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen