Search the forum,

Discuss Laser Level - What do you think in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BuyBrandTools

What do you think to this laser level.

[DLMURL]http://www.leica-geosystems.com/corporate/en/ndef/lgs_66962.htm[/DLMURL]

Leica is a very well known brand name making very expensive cameras and many laser products for the construction industry search for leica disto in google.

This laser level is hugely accurate see the pdf - click english under lino l2 brochure.

The level comes with a carry pouch, target plate, ball adapter and a small tripod/ wall bracket.

This is one of the finest laser levels you can get.

It would sell for around £179.99.

What do you think?

Cheers Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumpygrouter

Nice piece of kit. Have personally been looking at PLS180 as well. I have personal issues though with tolarences with lasers. Though it probably isn't an issue in actual use, to think that the line can be out by 2mm over 5mtrs means you can easily lose your grout line around corners!

A standard level used properly should only ever be about 0.5mm out IMO!

Grumpy

L

Leatherface

Save your money and get a laser level from Trade tiler - a bit cheaper and as good - However comes with a sectional adjustable pole - far better than a tripod !!!
Autocross Laser Level 3

G

grumpygrouter

200 notes from trade tiler now! (Plus VAT)

Grumpy

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rsl tiling

I was looking into buying the stanley one there about £80. mate has one so i borrowed it to set up battons and i couldn't fault it checked after with the spirt level and they where 100% level

B

BuyBrandTools

What is the average price that you would all be willing to pay for a laser level. Would you rather pay £200 for a better quality level or under £100 for something a bit more basic?

D

DHTiling

Hi neil..what about self levelling pendulum lasers.........they take hardly no setting up.....

B

basher99

Has anyone tried the gp100 laser level? Alot of people swear by them and say they are the mutts nutts and alot more accurate than the stanley. I might treat myself to one Crimbo along with the adjustable pole and hide the invoice from the missus. She might not appreciate me spending more on my own Xmas gift than hers, and she may just find somewhere that adjustable pole may fit i never thought would. Although..."It's the thought that counts not the money and it saved you slaving round the shops and it is tax deductable" may just swing it :angel_smile: . Either that, or i will be eating bread and butter sarnies for my christmas dinner and into the New Year.

I think laser-level do them for 90 quid and the pole for 50 plus vat. Anyone found them cheaper elsewhere? Oh and hello to everyone and thanks for the helpful and friendly forum. :thumbsup:

Reply to Laser Level - What do you think in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen