Search the forum,

Discuss IM looking for person who can help me with CSCS card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

taagotar

Hello tilers and employers!

My name is Taago, live in Estonia (look also topic where new member says hy).

Im very interested to working in UK. Im looking for person who can help me to get the CSCS card if needed (the great majority asks), and also to get job in good company.

I have experiences 2 years (walls, floors, stairs, terraces, stairs etc). Im not so expert yet but Im quick to learn more and more.

For more information, cv or pictures of works, please e-mail me: [email protected] or [email protected]

thank you!

J

JIMBOB187

Hi Taago, welcome to the forums, quite an apt location Estonia, get it:lol: ah British humour. Good luck with your plans.

O

Olz

I think your going to struggle mate, you need to take some exams to get the cscs card, and finding an employer in the UK at the moment is going to very hard, the building sites are pretty much shut at the moment, best of luck though.

T

taagotar

thanks for the quote, yes, the buildin sites are quiet and also in here Estonia with Sweden and Norway.

Economic crisis takes the place, too bad! In this moment Im self-employer but not cost-effective enymore. Some bigger employer needed. Im ready for hard work to get the necessary things to stay for a season in UK.

W

White Room

As Oli said that willl be tough at the moment, Don't me wrong I'm not trying to discourage you but it is very quite for site work

C

cornish_crofter

Hi Taagota,

Welome to the forum!

There is a problem here in the UK with the big firms struggling, you may need to be a bit more flexible as to what you are prepared to do to get a company who will take you on.

Would you be prepared to do driving, labouring etc with the right company? This would at least get you 'in the doo' so to speak. The tiling can come later.

Best of luck. It's great to see people wanting to get on and do some work, just a shame it's in short supply at the moment.

Reply to IM looking for person who can help me with CSCS card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen