Search the forum,

Discuss I must get a life!!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

8 years and your telling me now!
It’s been mentioned many times mate, as phone screens have got bigger, as more options become available.
iPhone 6+ has as many screen options as a tablet and pc, but only if your screen is large enough to accommodate it. And it must be landscape obviously.
The forum uses adaptive screen software, so it knows how big your screen is and can adjust to suit.
Probably the incorrect terminology, but it gets point across I think haha

D

Deleted member 49260

I've caught up on forum now except for the 43 unread posts that must be in the cough cough 'secret' bit

O

Old Mod

I've caught up on forum now except for the 43 unread posts that must be in the cough cough 'secret' bit
It’s not secret, it’s just for pro Tiler’s.
A place we can speak our mind away from everyone else, incl suppliers, sponsors, and the general public.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rookery

We'd know where all the secret and non-secret extra bits were if the site as a whole wasn't so flippin' complicated. It's Dan's fault.

F

Flintstone

I’ve clicked on pics and vids and it’s all just photos by that Italian apprentice !

Reply to I must get a life!!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen