Search the forum,

Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I agree with all of the above, like the new banner at the bottom featuring different posts of old, do u select them Dan or are they on a random selector?
Can't work out how to attach an image in a PM tho, that'd be useful.
Also a cancel reply button, I clicked on a reply with quote by mistake and now every time I visit the same thread the quote is still in the reply box and I'm paranoid of sending it by mistake haha praps it could be added to the tool box?
Image attachment in posts is excellent. Now I don't have to switch to Tapatalk to upload a full image.
Like Mark says the notification box is kool, but does it still mean u have to still use the "View this Thread" in an email or can u just delete it?
Would this stop u receiving further notifications from the thread?
The "watch thread" & "un watch thread" function is kool too!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The different posts is managed by Google. They're testing that on our forums and a bunch of others.

Reply with quote; just click it again and it cancels.

Notifications; you get an email and forum notification but you can manage what you get by going to settings. Click your name / avatar at the top of the forum.

Glad you like it. :)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Co.Durham

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement