Search the forum,

Discuss How do I remove white marks (Calcium Carbonate Deposits) from the surf in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:* Slate is basically squashed mud and silt from ancient oceans and river beds subjected to tremendous pressures in a hot environment deep underground. Eventually being forced to the surface by the collision of continents. Slate is hundred’s of million’s … Continue reading →
b.gif

More...
Auto Feed from LTP Blog
LTP Sealers Technical Blog

Reply to How do I remove white marks (Calcium Carbonate Deposits) from the surf in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

How do I remove white marks (Calcium Carbonate Deposits) from the surf > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss How do I remove white marks (Calcium Carbonate Deposits) from the surf in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DESCRIPTION:* Slate is basically squashed mud and silt from ancient oceans and river beds subjected to tremendous pressures in a hot environment deep underground. Eventually being forced to the surface by the collision of continents. Slate is hundred’s of million’s … Continue reading →
b.gif

More...
Auto Feed from LTP Blog
LTP Sealers Technical Blog

Reply to How do I remove white marks (Calcium Carbonate Deposits) from the surf in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen