Discuss Hi everyone, I have some lovely rose quartz porcelain tiles which are going in my downstairs cloakroom toilet. Ceiling to floor. Does anyone know of a in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

K

KTDunx

-
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Hi All. How can I match my tile trim to my tiles? The tiles are rose quartz. Unusual shades of purple & mauve. I have a RAL shade chart as I am getting some green trim coloured to the RAL code for my en-suite bathroom tiles. But there is not even a close match for the rose quartz. Does anyone know if tile trim can be sprayed with a paint To colour it?will that work? I may have more chance of finding a close match by doing it this way? My fittings are brushed gold & didn’t really want to have the trim the same. Grateful for any advice! Thank you

B

bradders

-
What member type are you?
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Hi All. How can I match my tile trim to my tiles? The tiles are rose quartz. Unusual shades of purple & mauve. I have a RAL shade chart as I am getting some green trim coloured to the RAL code for my en-suite bathroom tiles. But there is not even a close match for the rose quartz. Does anyone know if tile trim can be sprayed with a paint To colour it?will that work? I may have more chance of finding a close match by doing it this way? My fittings are brushed gold & didn’t really want to have the trim the same. Grateful for any advice! Thank you
I guess you could buy some pvc tile trim, lightly sand, prime it, and colour match the paint if you're that desperate to get the same colour. Last tile trim I saw with rose gold tiles was a brush steel box trim. Looked smart

Reply to Hi everyone, I have some lovely rose quartz porcelain tiles which are going in my downstairs cloakroom toilet. Ceiling to floor. Does anyone know of a in the UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum area at TilersForums.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mapei UK Marketing UK Tiling Forum | Tile Advice Forum 7