Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Herts, Essex, cambridgshire in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home course with U.K. pro tile and start a second course in September. I am looking to get work as soon as possible even if it’s labouring for a gang of tilers and learning their tricks of the trade. I have 3 kids so need to try and get work asap. I’m 42, a good work ethic and been in the city of London for the last 25 years. Ideally now looking for work in Hertfordshire, Essex etc. have my own van and tools ready to go. Any help appreciated.

Reply to Herts, Essex, cambridgshire in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock