Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling Jobs in Herts, London, Essex - tilers required in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

A

Antoni

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi guys, is anyone looking for work? We cover Herts London Essex

OP
O

Old Mod

Hi thanks for posting here.
Would you mind telling us a little about yourself,
What type of work etc.
It would give you a better chance of targeting the right sort of members.
Thanks.

OP
A

Antoni

Hi guys,

My company is porceramic ltd. we cover a wide area from Herts,Essex and London.

The company offers private and domestic tile. I'm in charge of the residential side of works. with 12 years behind me. My partner works the domestic side with also 12 years behind him.

I'm currently looking for guys with a polite personality and a good eye and understand for the job.

The company is 18months old and progressing rapidly. We are a realistic company so ÂŁÂŁÂŁ are paid.

If you prefer to work on the m2 that's fine of if you like the day rate that is also available.

We have a large customer base and intend to keep it that way, we have put a lot of time and effort in to this to make it work,

So if you are interested please

Contact via the personal message facility

Here

Thanks guys

OP
S

Steven Barath

Hi guys,

The company offers private and domestic tile. I'm in charge of the residential side of works. with 12 years behind me. My partner works the domestic side with also 12 years behind him.

I'm currently looking for guys with a polite personality and a good eye and understand for the job.

The company is 18months old and progressing rapidly. We are a realistic company so ÂŁÂŁÂŁ are paid.

If you prefer to work on the m2 that's fine of if you like the day rate that is also available.

We have a large customer base and intend to keep it that way, we have put a lot of time and effort in to this to make it work,

Here

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Here

Thanks guys
pm me

Reply to Tiling Jobs in Herts, London, Essex - tilers required in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock