Discuss Herts, Essex, cambridgshire in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Type of tiling work required
Regular Subcontracted Work - Tiles and adhesives supplied - CSCS card required
Good morning, i took voluntary redundancy that kicks in at the end of September. I did a home course with U.K. pro tiling and start a second course in September. I am looking to get work as soon as possible even if it’s labouring for a gang of tilers and learning their tricks of the trade. I have 3 kids so need to try and get work asap. I’m 42, a good work ethic and been in the city of London for the last 25 years. Ideally now looking for work in Hertfordshire, Essex etc. have my own van and tools ready to go. Any help appreciated.

Reply to Herts, Essex, cambridgshire in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks