Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Dry Cutter needed before 8.30am!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

andy boo

Could anybody tell me where i can get a good (500mm-600mm) dry cutter before 8.30 in the morning,only want to spend about £100 because trying to save so I can get a Rubi one!! There is a screwfix and all the usual tile shops round here but dont know which one to buy:thumbsup:Any advice would be good because i need it do a job tommorrow:yikes:

O

Olz

What's the job you need to do mate, have you considered hiring one for the day from HSS or a tile shop?

W

wivers

For that money m8 yer only option is gonna be the big clinker me thinks.

If ya can go a few shillings more you could get a better 1.

A

andy boo

What's the job you need to do mate, have you considered hiring one for the day from HSS or a tile shop?
On a site where another tilier has started and not finished!!!All sorts of sizes and about 6 weeks work,at least !

D

DHTiling

Could anybody tell me where i can get a good (500mm-600mm) dry cutter before 8.30 in the morning,only want to spend about £100 because trying to save so I can get a Rubi one!! There is a screwfix and all the usual tile shops round here but dont know which one to buy:thumbsup:Any advice would be good because i need it do a job tommorrow:yikes:

Where are you at..maybe someone might borrow you one for your job..?

O

Olz

If you've got 6 weeks work on mate, then why not take the plunge now and but a good cutter? Make like alot easier for yourself for the next 6 weeks than trying to struggle through with something merley adaquate

A

andy boo

If you've got 6 weeks work on mate, then why not take the plunge now and but a good cutter? Make like alot easier for yourself for the next 6 weeks than trying to struggle through with something merley adaquate
Works been a bit slow,only been in bussiness about 18 months. My first cutter has seen better days and now i need another one. Only found out i'd got the job at 7.30 this evening!!!!!!!! Funds dont allow much more!!!

Reply to Help! Dry Cutter needed before 8.30am!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen