Discuss Hello there. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

scottb

Ive previously worked for both tile and adhesive manufacturers and have been in contracting now for the last 7 years carrying out small to large commercial projects for main contractors and fit out companies in the South East, South and the Midlands.

I have some good reliable tilers but am always and the lookout for more contacts. Looks like its going to be a busy summer and may need a few pairs of hands with some awarded contracts in place and on the horizon.

Cheers

S

B

brian c

welcome to the forums Scott,where are you based if in the north ,i will be willing to be an extra pair of hands that you may need later in the year.

S

scottb

Cheers Brian, sorry forgot to say no Gers fans... only kidding, although originally from Highlands now based in oxfordshire

Reply to Hello there. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay