Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from a HardieBacker Rep in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

HardieBacker SE

Hi, My name is Rob Windle and I am the James Hardie Account Manager for the South East. If any of you guys require advice or assistance with regards to HardieBacker, whether it be technical, installation or supply, please do not hesitate to contact me. Kind Regards, Rob...

F

Fekin

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Always nice to have a rep from a company that I use their product all the time :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Hell rob and welcome to tilers forums.........thanks for signing up and look forward to your input on hardi....

Reply to Hello from a HardieBacker Rep in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.