Porcelain Identify packaging

Currently reading:
Porcelain Identify packaging

Discuss Identify packaging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Looking for some help please, does anyone recognise this packaging?

thumbnail_DSCN1341-1.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_DSCN1354.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20240524-WA0000.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20240524-WA0002.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Identify packaging in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which seems to be a very hard size to find. Does anyone recognise them, please?
Replies
Views
I have the old stock no more ply down unprimed. (Their new stock comes pre-primed). Mapei suggested using Primer G before tiling with keraflex maxi s1. They did not recommend using SBR for some...
Replies
Views
Better apolgise for not being an active member for a couple of years. As per title, looking for recommendations please. Tired of so much chinese tat and should ask on here. I need a few as I have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.