Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year to all you fantastic people! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kneeHi

Hello,

I joined the forum a few days ago and have been reading a lot of very useful, informative stuff here.

I have taken on a very challenging job for my wife.....to tile about 50 m2 of our house with 600 x600 porcelain tiles. Reading these pages for the last few days I realise what an enormous task I have taken on and what the excercise really involves. I'd like to thank everyone here for the absolutely terrific and generous information that they have contributed - my task may fail because of lack of skill but not due to lack of information - am amazed!

Wish everyone a Happy New Year

D

doug boardley

happy new year kneehi,let's hope you get all the info you need, look esp in the adhesive grout and prep section to get you off on the right path

U

user123

Hi, and welcome, kneeHi (what a great name :)!! Yes, it's good on here...great in fact. And don't forget to post some photos of the finished work of art!

:welcome:

Reply to Happy New Year to all you fantastic people! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Happy New Year to all you fantastic people! > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year to all you fantastic people! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kneeHi

Hello,

I joined the forum a few days ago and have been reading a lot of very useful, informative stuff here.

I have taken on a very challenging job for my wife.....to tile about 50 m2 of our house with 600 x600 porcelain tiles. Reading these pages for the last few days I realise what an enormous task I have taken on and what the excercise really involves. I'd like to thank everyone here for the absolutely terrific and generous information that they have contributed - my task may fail because of lack of skill but not due to lack of information - am amazed!

Wish everyone a Happy New Year

D

doug boardley

happy new year kneehi,let's hope you get all the info you need, look esp in the adhesive grout and prep section to get you off on the right path

U

user123

Hi, and welcome, kneeHi (what a great name :)!! Yes, it's good on here...great in fact. And don't forget to post some photos of the finished work of art!

:welcome:

Reply to Happy New Year to all you fantastic people! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen