Search the forum,

Discuss Halloween. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

What we all upto tonight then...

I went out for a meal earleir and now just chilling whilst one of my lads has the daughter out trick and treating..

6.gif

D

diamondtiling

I give out practical info to all trick or treaters, I hand them a B & Q "how to sheet" this covers interesting topics such as how to decorate, how to fix tiles, how to install a staircase, how to install a velux window and how to hang a radiator, much more practical than giving out sweets that cost me money. I do get a few funny looks from the adults and the kids usually start bawling but I am trying to steer them on the right path. I started doing this 6 years ago and to be honest no-one has called in the last five years, cant figure out why.

:51::vampire:

P

peckers

I give out practical info to all trick or treaters, I hand them a B & Q "how to sheet" this covers interesting topics such as how to decorate, how to fix tiles, how to install a staircase, how to install a velux window and how to hang a radiator, much more practical than giving out sweets that cost me money. I do get a few funny looks from the adults and the kids usually start bawling but I am trying to steer them on the right path. I started doing this 6 years ago and to be honest no-one has called in the last five years, cant figure out why.

Have you ever tried eating them b+q advice slips taste awful go get some sweets tighty :lol:

C

Colour Republic

So you're the reason we have this sudden uptake in cheap tradesmen:mad2:

S

Spud

Its my birthday on halloween ,went out for the day, had lunch at wahaca mexican restaurant in covent garden I highly recommend this place had lunch for 2 and 4 corona beers and an icecream under £35 food was excellent ,had a wander round boruogh market then back to covent garden and got tickets for chicago, had a lovely day out and the weather was nice after lunch too also found a pub in the west end that sold 2 pints of lager for £4.32 which is pretty unbelievable any where these days :thumbsup:

Reply to Halloween. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a couple of years and the tiling business is going quite well but the book-keeper I was recommended...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this, The property unfortunately flooded throughout. Now although I'm told it's all dry now I'm reluctant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The homeowner of the property I'm working on has just come to me and asked if anything can be done about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.