Search the forum,

Discuss Grout will not harden in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sometimes rep tiles can tie themselves up in knots when new legislation and products are put out....

Makes me laugh for years the BAL reps swore by Gold Star for anything, then they introduced Porcelbond additive in their adhesives - THEN - all of a sudden Gold Star was frowned upon and you could ONLY use SPF...

Same with swimming pools - snowcrete or C2 no probs for donkies - now, nothing less than easypoxy in commercial installations..

I've witnessed George Hunter and Mike Lazzari in full swing hundreds of times - it's quite a sight :smilewinkgrin:

That depends what sort of m2 area you're talking about an dhow much it's cost you to date.....

..... if it's a large area and it's cost you a few quid, I would be getting onto the Forbo rep. Although he will probably squirm his way out, you want him to make it work for you.

Failing that change to Mapei Ultracolor - I'll be amazed if you can't get it in Holland.

Reply to Grout will not harden in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.