Currently reading:
Granfix - where to buy in South London

Discuss Granfix - where to buy in South London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

newplumb

Thanks all for your suggestions. I think it will have to be a trip to Bexleyheath in the morning.

Grumpy... the customer has already bought several bags of Granfix adhesive and ivory maxi grout, but not enough for the job. I've done a fair bit of tiling but would still describe myself as a novice (get a lot of help from this forum). Consequently, as I don't really know how different manufacturer's adhesives and grouts react together (whether there's a chance of an adverse reaction) I thought it best to try and get more of the same. I guess I'm most concerned about the grout colour being consistent. Maybe I'm being overcautious?

Reply to Granfix - where to buy in South London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.