Search the forum,

Discuss Granfix Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Granfix Products Website: http://www.tileadhesive.co.uk/
Adhesive and grout selector on the website

Granfix Contact Numbers:-

If you wish to contact us you can either:
Email us [email protected] or
Call the number below or
Write to us at the address below

Telephone +44 (0) 1773 607778 FAX +44 (0) 1773 608688 Postal address Greenhill Lane, Riddings, Alfreton, Derbyshire, DE55 4AT United Kingdom Electronic mail General Information: [email protected]
Sales:
Customer Support:
Webmaster: [email protected] (I don't know why you email the webmaster for customer support!)

D

DHTiling

I used to use granfix adhesives a few years ago....can anybody tell me what they are like now...??..

G

GazTech

I used to use granfix adhesives a few years ago....can anybody tell me what they are like now...??..
I'm also the same ..used it many yrs ago, would be very interested to find out their products compare. If anyone uses it often can you let us know please

L

laurami tiling

i use granfix a lot ,
the ultimate flex single part floor addy is pretty good for timber floors ,laying it is like trying to trowel chewing gum but no worse than bal fastflex lol.
the tubbed multifix is a white slightly flexi ready to use addy thats also self priming, so saves a bit time there.
the grouts i like better than bal especially the wide joint single part flexi gear as i find its a lot easier to clean up tiles after ,

what i want to is whats ardex like to use lol.

tony

D

DHTiling

Granfix Products Benefit New Luxury Spa
The Macdonald Old England Hotel in Bowness-in-Windemere has been hailed by industry insiders as the most luxurious and advanced in The Lakes.
Granfix Products were delighted to once again team up with Lancashire Tiling to provide the perfect tile fixing solution for a most impressive new health club and spa facility in the Lake District.
Since its opening in November 2007, the new £10 million state-of-the-art spa at The Macdonald Old England Hotel in Bowness-in-Windemere has been hailed by industry insiders as the most luxurious and advanced in The Lakes. The facilities include a thermal suite, experience and thermal showers, a rock sauna, an infra red sauna and cooling ice room. In addition there is a relaxation room, a 20m swimming pool with an outside terrace overlooking Lake Windermere, and a techno gym. Kay Harrison Mann, Macdonald Hotels regional manager for the Lakes said: “The fantastic new spa facilities boast state of the art design and finish – offering a glamorous and serene experience for our guests”.
Lancashire Tiling were commissioned to fix the new tiles throughout the changing rooms and the swimming pool surround. Granfix 1 Part Flexible Rapidset tile adhesive for walls and floors was used to commence the project. Developed as an easy to apply, cement based adhesive that does not require an admix, Granfix 1 Part Flexible Rapidset is ideal for fixing a variety of tiles including ceramics, slate, quarries, porcelain, vitrified and semi-vitrified, limestone, terrazzo and mosaics. The rapid set formula enables grouting to commence just 2 hours after application, ensuring minimum down time. “From the very beginning Macdonald Hotels had a vision to create a truly outstanding health club and spa that would wow their guests and members. Everything about the spa is first class and we were delighted to work with Granfix Products to ensure that the tiling installation stage maintained the high standards of this superb new facility at The Macdonald Old England Hotel”, enthused Stephen Knowles of Lancashire Tiling.

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I use granfix rapid set floor adhesive quite often ,but i have a slight problem with it,it take's far to long to go off.

No good on a small floor .

G

GazTech

My ex partner of my last 4 yrs .....has been grabbed and hooked by Weber...they are fine.,and very active....Gaz

H

howard

Dan you must be able to get loads of freebies for us to try out so why dont you get all the reps from the big company's to sort us out with some of there product's and lets see what we think is the best to use everybody on here likes to use bal because its the best but is it it the easiest to use

D

DHTiling

There seems to be a few threads popping up about having problems with granfix grouts drying patchy.....Has anybody else had problems as well and which grout was it..( wall or floor or normal or flexi.)...just trying to find out which one most peeps have had probs with...?????

Reply to Granfix Forum in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen