Discuss Gap between the ceiling and tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi, please looking for some advice, so we had a horrible tiler leave a tiny gap between the tiles and the ceiling, I honestly don't know what to cover it with to make it look seamless. The tiler lied to us and later we found out he's never actually tiled before. Any advice will be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230118_164124.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 169
Is it too big for a tidy bead of white silicone? That's all it should have had in the first place. It doesn't look like a huge gap from the pic, but I could be wrong, how big is it?
Hi I think it's about 1cm to 1.5cm. can I cut a tile that thin to fit in the space, or would it snap? I would have liked for the tile to touch the ceiling.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Gap between the ceiling and tile in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, we’ve just had a bathroom tiled. A 1.5cm gap is at the top, between the tiles and...
Replies
Views
Jay jean
J
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to correct some work performed by my tiler. I have sent photos to him of the...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views

USA Tile Forum Popular

America Tile Advice Trending

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB