Search the forum,

Discuss Full bath refurb in Sheffield in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Bit far for me though the place is empty so you could stay there till the works done. Full refurb and tiling - not much details yet but the bath needs moving to other side of room so fair bit of plumbing involved.

F

faithhealer

Nice little number for someone. Can't beat a blank canvas! Just out of my reach though

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'll post up details when I get them

P

plcuttsy@tiscal

hi, i have been in the tiling industry for 18 years ,i am based in barnsley,i am happy tiling any product from natural to porcelain.i have domestic,commercial and industrial clients so i would be interested in pricing for your project.

T

totaltiling

hi would be interested if you let me know how many m2 involved can do asap if you want. Let e know :34:

C

cttopman

hi mate if you want a quote for the work could call and have a look at the job and give you a good price . call craig 07920016401

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Full bath refurb in Sheffield in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen