Discuss ford transit or the vauxhall vivaro? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

BDS

Just to add got the price for my 18000 ml service from renault dealership today £212 all in i thought that was cheap i`ve had car services that cost me more :thumbsup:

B

BDS

Update,booked van in for service just before it was due to go in my local garage rang me and said there was 3 factory recall flags on it 2 blue which wasn`t bad one`s and one red which was bad,so as you can imagine i was really p****d off,not the fact that there was recall prob`s but the fact that it was my local garage that told me,,,,,,NOT RENAULT,,,,,,,so rang them and let them have it both barrels and all i got was sorry we should of sent you a letter and coudn`t understand why i hadn`t been informed so van had to stay with the garage another day so cos i`d kicked off they (RENAULT) hired me a 58 plate tranny (115) which was good and had more storage and cup holders than an IKEA shop :lol::lol:,but imo my traffic is a better van and a better drive,so back to,,,,RENAULT,,,,i told them i wasn`t happy and might take it further so they initially was like well let me speak to someone and see what we can come up with they was very appolergetic at first then they came back to me later and said that they wouldn`t be compesation for loss of earnings or been messed about in any way cos this red flagged factory problem had only just been found on the 12/13th of this month so no one will be contacted until the end of this month and told about this recall,basically my van is 1 1/2 years old and now this problem has only just arisen i think not and basically smell a rat so has anyone else got this van (07 plate 115)and had recalls with it or anything pls let me know,i was thinking of upgrading to a new LWB version in about 6 months cos i like it as said in previous posts but dont like,,,,,RENAULTS,,,,,customer service or lack of it,there very quick to post crap/junk mail through your letter box but when it comes to keeping you informed of urgent/dangerous recalls and things there garbage:furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3::furious3:

L

LM Ceramics

transit would be the best option have you ever thought of a citroeon dispatch or peugot expert medium sized vans easy access with sliding doors i have a citoreon dispatch so far no problems with it cracking motor

B

BDS

the renault traffic i`ve got now isn`t big enough,and before all this trouble with RENAULT the van its self is awsome cant fault it,

D

div

ford mate ..stay away from the vw transporter....vw put lightweight clutches in them clutch goes around 15.000mls murder to get replacements heard this is happening all over west off scotland....:furious3:

P

Perry

ford mate ..stay away from the vw transporter....vw put lightweight clutches in them clutch goes around 15.000mls murder to get replacements heard this is happening all over west off scotland....:furious3:
mines just done 80000 miles just changed my first set of Tires same clutch only probs i have ever had are the VW dealers that spoil the best van i have ever had :pete

J

JIMBOB187

I've got a new vivaro no problems at all, I do drive a Transit for another tile shop sometimes ansd if I could have the ivaro exterior with the transit interior then it would be perfect.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Vivaro perfect for me - love it, so nice to drive.
90000 miles now and clutch is still fine

T

top tiler

go for a toyota or vw we have 2 renaults bothhave had new gear boxes and we have a 10 year old toyota 200,000 miles and still drives like new

W

woodie

i have had a vivaro for the last four and a half years and the only trouble i've had with it is the stupid dealer getting my service schedule wrong, when i go for a new van sometime next year i shall be buying another one cos they're great (very reliable, not let me down once):yes:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the tiling forum that have had a lot of views are being bumped up into current discussion. Just walk on by if it's not your flavour right now. Perhaps it'll help somebody out one day, and they become members, and then they post a thread, and professional tilers respond, and then you learn something from them...? Maybe?

Reply to ford transit or the vauxhall vivaro? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley