Search the forum,

Discuss Fixing to a Pocket Wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Off on a tangent slightly, we're in the process of fitting two of the Eclisse pocket door systems identical to the one pictured. Make sure you have enough clearance at the bottom of the pocket, they are very unforgiving when it comes to height. We fitted the entire pocket on 30mm packers to lift it.

Unless you're using solid doors many won't have enough "meat" on the bottom to trim off if you find your door is too low.

We're also building a 100mm stud frame on the shower side to make everything solid. Initially I was going to use OSB on the frame and overboard with plasterboard, that creates a problem with the jambs not properly covering frame/OSB so we decided to make the entire ensuite 150mm wider so we could build stud work around the tray and make is all nice and solid.

Reply to Fixing to a Pocket Wall in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen