Discuss Epoxy or regular grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We are tiling outdoors using 600mm porcelain and I was wondering whether it would be better to use the mapei ultracolour or mapei epoxy grout. Any idea?

Reaction score
Epoxy hands down. Mix with a paddle and wash off with hot water. Plenty of sponges and pads, & get the residue remover. Just tiled 3 meter high walls and ceiling @ Manchester University, Balfour Beatty, black epoxy grout. Never again. White epoxy is so much easier.

Reply to Epoxy or regular grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I was searching for epoxy grouts for my shower room. They advertise that this epoxy grout is...
Replies
Views
Nick Curelaru
N
Hi! I was looking at different grouts, i really like the Fillgel made by Bisazza. They sent me...
Replies
Views
Hi any info on get rid of epoxy grout haze on natural stone would be much appreciated. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay