Search the forum,

Discuss Dusting Down The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

VinceC

TF
Reaction score
Hi Folks, VinceC here, just moved back to Blighty and, due to circumstances now looking to get back into fitting bathrooms, I found your forum (by trawling) and must give compliments on the level of info, the topics covered & what appears to be the genuine interest of the members.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Folks, VinceC here, just moved back to Blighty and, due to circumstances now looking to get back into fitting bathrooms, I found your forum (by trawling) and must give compliments on the level of info, the topics covered & what appears to be the genuine interest of the members.
Welcome to the forum Vince,

Thanks for the kind words about the forum. Really nice to hear every now and again.

Where have you moved from mate?

VinceC

TF
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Vince,

Thanks for the kind words about the forum. Really nice to hear every now and again.

Where have you moved from mate?
Hi Dan
From high up in the Alps (1100m) - beautiful in every sense.
And tiles, tiles everywhere, a pleasure to see them work.

Regards Vince

P

p4ulo

@VinceC , sounds lovely mate.
I fell in love with La Rosiere at the start of this year, at least until I ruptured my cruciate ligament trying to do be too good too quickly on the slopes. Last time I'll go skiing I think.
Welcome along mate.

Reply to Dusting Down The Tools in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen