Search the forum,

Discuss Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

got to say it the 365 bits are best value for money ,i have the rotozip as well but only use on very thick tiles saves time

T

thevinnyofoz

Thanks, I have a rotozip but only used it on laminate flooring about 5 years ago. Just been on ebay and seen that it's possible to buy tile cutting drill bits for it, wondering if they are any good ? I'm a little fed up with the wet cutter way of cutting curves out of tiles, sometimes it takes too long and gets frustrating.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I have just bought a 7 piece core drill set, from Aldi £29.99 might not be much good, but worth a try:thumbsup:

T

The Handy Manny

I have just bought a 7 piece core drill set, from Aldi £29.99 might not be much good, but worth a try:thumbsup:

Hey at that price if they only make a few cuts each it's not too bad. Careful they don't break your wrist when they stall though ;)

S

Scott

I bought the wall core hole set of theirs 3 years ago, still going strong :thumbsup:

I use the silverline bits, i drilled 23 holes (porcelain) with one bit a few weeks back, howeve the next one only did 4. I think that may have been me not keeping it as wet/cool as i did the first one. However the second one was on a softer tile. But at £1.99 each from a local supplier im not complaining

D

Deleted member 1779

Latest 8 minute clip from 365Drills (PORSADRILL) Range

[yt]W2CXLSjpVhU[/yt]

365drills_pack.jpg

valueformoney2.gif

Commercial Diamond Drilling Kits for VERY hard C5 Grade Large Format Porcelain tiles.

guideplate3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen