Search the forum,

Discuss Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

thevinnyofoz

So who is the daddy in the drill bit world ?

I'll be wanting a nice set soon and would like to know what you would reccommend ? oh and i'm most interested in bits suitable for natural stone.

:8:

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Top of the food chain would have to be 365, I'm also interested in the rotozip xcores, dry drilling as opposed to having water / cooling with the 365 bits.

T

thevinnyofoz

Thanks i'll do a little research on them. As for the roto zip, looks good but wow are they expensive.

B

BoltonTiler

Thanks i'll do a little research on them. As for the roto zip, looks good but wow are they expensive.

i picked up a roto zip for well decent money from a well known auction site, all the bits brand new, bargain........let your keyboard do the walking:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ive tried a few diff types and so far the best for me has been montolit cutters that fit onto an angle grinder,easy to use and more powerful than drill fixed cutters imo:thumbsup:

K

kaharrison9

Used 365 drills from the start on natural stone,porcelain,ceramic at all differant thickness's and have no reason to change.
If i was to struggle would look elseware
Buy the bathroom pack-very good bargain with TF discount to test.

D

Deleted member 1779

Drill bits, who's the daddy ?

We have just had a good write up in TSJ for this months article
page3.jpg

page1.jpg

Zoomed in on the page

page2.jpg

Published issue: Feburary 2010

Reply to Drill bits, who's the daddy ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen