Discuss Ditra matting for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

jonnyc

approx 65 sq mts ditra mat .
It was fixed on top
Of an anhydrite screed for a day using tilemaster seta flex white adhesive to fix and top filled in with same adhesive .
There are remnants of adhesive on back but can still be used if fixed with 6 mm notch . Originally fixed with 4.5 mm notch

IMG_0209.JPG IMG_0212.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jonnyc

used and second hand Ditra, short of some holiday money?

Sorry Jonny could resist :rolleyes:

ok how much and do deliver ?
Don't know what it's worth of if anyone would be interested .I would not use it on a customer but I have no doubt it will do job it's meant to . There was a mix up on reading hygrometer on anhydrite so I took mat up just laid day before . I'm in Walton on Thames . Surrey .

Reply to Ditra matting for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks