Search the forum,

Discuss different brands of cutters and what if they break? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hallo all,i wondered if anyone knew the answer to this,i have a rubi cutter nd180 and part broke of it about 6 weeks ago,went back to rubi who told me to contact shop i purchased it from so i did,,the shop has requested a new part but it seems rubi dont stock any new parts/replacements anywhere in the uk? it has to come from spain,im still waiting as they sent the wrong part and have ben requested yet again to send the correct one as of which i havent received yet. im pretty dissapointed in this as rubi are clearly a big name and altho in this instance my cutter is still useable just,it could have well been a part that made the cutter unuseable so whats atiler expected to do whilst his 250 quid cutter is sitting unuseable for 2 months is he expected to fork out for a new one so he can work? does anyone use different brand wet cutters that knowingly stock replacement parts quickly accesible in the uk as i have only used rubi so far.great cutters but this situation is no good.ta

Reply to different brands of cutters and what if they break? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen