Search the forum,

Discuss Danny Nabarro Ceramics in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Based in Norwich, Norfolk Danny Nabarro Ceramics has a wealth of experience in all aspects of tiling and ensures a reliable and professional guaranteed service to both residential and commercial projects for over 24 years. My services range from removing old tiles, preparing surfaces. Waterproofing, Electric under floor heating, purchasing tiles, adhesives, grouts and fitting all makes of indoor & outdoor tiles including sealing and polishing.

We only use the best products available such as Bal, Ardex and Weber. All work is carried out to the highest standards, and at very competitive prices.

Approved tiler for Earth Wood & Stone, Porcelanosa, Bourgogne Stone, C.T.D, Tile Stone Gallery, Capitol Tiles, Tiling Designs & Clay Interiors.

Reply to Danny Nabarro Ceramics in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen