Search the forum,

Discuss cut and shute in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kent tiler

went too price up a job to day the old bath is choped into the wall lath and plaster its a small bath room how do i over come this problem
im stiping the the lot even the floor is going joists too (ground floor)
strip out all the room then the floor new floor too go in then the walls going up 12.5mm plaster board then the new bath sink bog all new plumbing totel max out all new wight b&q tiles 3m2
gray slate floor b&q tiles 4m2 its chip board t&g flooring 4#2 joist
the bath room is say no more then 6m2 floor too refit
its the bath is the prob its cut in to the walls cant move the walls HELP

C

Colour Republic

It must come out, or are you saying this bath is original? i.e has been there as long as the lath and plaster?

S

Scott

Im confused, if your going to strip it all out joists and all why does that present a problem with the bath?

K

kent tiler

what i meen is the bath that is in there now is cut in too the two end walls 2ins both ends so what im saying is can i just get a smaller bath or do i have to go down the road of cutting it in to the walls iv priced it so i make money not spend too much out the bath set i want too get is the B&Q set think its bathroom suite to go £200 or so the white set and the problem i have is the floor and joists need replacing
so there is no bog think ill need to get a porter loow for a day or two :incazzato::incazzato:
the flat is a tip and stinks :mad2:

M

mikethetile

we dont know if you can get a bath to fit as you havent yet given us the length of the bath wall:mad2:

W

White Room

It must be a standard 1.70m bath, think you can get a 1.50m but not from the sheds though

Reply to cut and shute in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen