Currently reading:
CTD Tiles

Search the forum,

Discuss CTD Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
no trims is best :lol:
DSC_0828.jpg DSC_0829.jpg

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
So safe to say you're happy?

How are you finding using the tool itself? Is it straightforward, was there a "knack" you had to work out?

Has it speeded you up, made things any more accurate?

Finally am I going to have to rename it Mitre Mizz? :grin:
yes please - MITRE MIZZ :lol:
. It's solid, heavy, would't realy reccomend for ceramic tiles (or small ceramic tiles) . But i'm sure its perfect for stone, porcelain etc. Need more time to try on all different materials :thumbsup:

Reply to CTD Tiles in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Norcros sells Johnson Tiles UK Bathroom and kitchen products provider Norcros has finalised the sale of its subsidiary, Johnson Tiles UK. The sale for £1m to its UK management team comprising...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We are also looking for anyone who is interested to do a tiling apprenticeship with us. Anyone...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement