Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss CTD online prices for Weber spf white/grey a bit high!!!! in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm finding that the CTD website is showing different prices to what they are in store. I need to get a load of stuff tomorrow. Can anyone confirm that in store price is still about £16-£17 for standard set grey/white instead of the £24 and £33 prices on web?

I am finding that in general their prices are creeping up.

Weber Adhesive Set Rapid SPF Low Dust White 52740006 - 20kg
Product Code: C0000072Retail Price: £54.60
Your Trade Price: £17.99 inc vat

Weber Adhesive Set Rapid SPF Low Dust Light Grey 52740004 - 20kg
Product Code: C0001010Retail Price: £41.53
Your Trade Price: £15.59 inc vat

Weber Adhesive Set SPF Adhesive White 52760001 - 20kg
Product Code: C0000590Retail Price: £47.60
Your Trade Price: £33.32 inc vat

Weber Adhesive Set SPF Adhesive Grey 52760000 - 20kg
Product Code: C0001169Retail Price: £34.94
Your Trade Price: £24.46 inc vat

J

J Sid

Sean, do you have a CTD cash or credit account? And if so have you registered on the web site ? Doing this may give you the trade prices.
Or just ring up the shop in the morning and get them to put them a side and pay your trade price when you collect.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Julian I have an a/c with them and it used to give me the proper trade price. I have a 30% discount. I'll call them - don't fancy paying nearly £30 a bag! Might have to go back to Topps sandy mixture!

J

J Sid

My prices are still the same (low) . Must be a web site error. Send them an email or just ring local shop, find that easier. Pay over the phone and get it delivered. Getting near the end of month, they may have a May deal coming up, worth an ask.

J

J Sid

Just check the web page, I logged in and the trade prices came up, same as shop prices.

S

Stef

Julian I have an a/c with them and it used to give me the proper trade price. I have a 30% discount. I'll call them - don't fancy paying nearly £30 a bag! Might have to go back to Topps sandy mixture!

Sean it shows the same for me, give them a bell & the price will be the same as buying from the trade counter..

T

TJ Smiler

I don't use CTD as there aint one near me but i pay £16 for SPF rapid white and £14.99 for the low dust grey SPF rapid.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I rang them this morning. My a/c was showing wrong prices so the woman at CTD manually amended the price of the Weber stuff. I popped along to Hampton today for a wetroom demo from schluter, Rubi rep and demo from Ardex. After the Ardex demo I got my Weber order cancelled and bought a load of X7R & X7RW (buy 4 get one free) Special day offer.

Website is still showing dodgy prices. I think I will have to get them to reset my whole a/c. Cheers for your input lads.

Reply to CTD online prices for Weber spf white/grey a bit high!!!! in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks