• Thread starter The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 3K
  • cscs
Search the forum,

Discuss Cscs Gold Heritage Card in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Likewise Doug, I am looking forward to 2nd April, it will be great to meet you and all the TF members old and new

T

TF's tenth birthday 2nd April 2016 Dan is organising a get togrther somewere in the middlands possibly Birmingham,

Get your name down for it, I wouldn't miss this for the world.

T

Thanks Marc, It will be good to see you again. in April, your phone calls and concern meant a lot to me.

Reply to Cscs Gold Heritage Card in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen