Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial Cscs Card Holding Tiler Wanted Trowbridge in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
We are shortly commencing a 64 bed care home in Trowbridge (BA14 post code) and looking for an experienced commercial tiler.

CSCS card is essential

All material and site management by us, site require 1-2 men for 8 week program.

total in the region of 900m2

please message for rates and to express an interest.

Thanks

Graham

Reaction score
Looks like my requirements are full on this one now thanks everyone who expressed an interest.

Any commercial tilers holding CSCS cards and relevant experience can always PM us to see if we have anything else suitable/in their area.

Eclipse Tiling

Reply to Commercial Cscs Card Holding Tiler Wanted Trowbridge in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen