Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Cheshire Tilers in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Jaks

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my options.
Having always had an interest in trades and finding i can generally 'turn my hand' to most things i have been looking at tile as a profession which may suit my approach and help overcome some of the challenges facing me.

I've completed several DIY projects of my own including constructing and tile out an ensuite without guidance. I like to think i got a pretty satisfactory finish ;D
I've recently had a couple of weeks skivvying for a bathroom fitter, being a general dogsbody and cutter.

I am now looking to build on this and try to get some real world experience with a pro.
I am 42, based in Cheshire and understand what a working day looks like, if there is any one out there who can offer me a day or two's work (available for longer/shorter for whatever work is required) i am currently pretty flexible and would be very grateful.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

G

Ganta

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.
Thanks John.
I know it's a big ask and probably a pretty long shot but I'm probably a bit old to go down the traditional education/ apprentice route and I do like to get stuck in! Plus you never know, if you don't ask....?

OP
J

Jaks

TF
Reaction score
Thanks John.
I know it's a big ask and probably a pretty long shot but I'm probably a bit old to go down the traditional education/ apprentice route and I do like to get stuck in! Plus you never know, if you don't ask....?
Apologies, this reply was from me, Jaks but i did it on my mobile and it wouldn't let me post it under my own name?

Reply to Cheshire Tilers in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock