Search the forum,

Discuss Cdm.....who Uses It On Domestics? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

Just Rizzle

c d m. construction design management regulations 2015. more rules and regulations from the hse.
basically a method statement for domestic properties and risk assesments .
had a firm rang me up to sell me the latest bumf regarding these moronic eu regulatiuons last week apparently it is a fine able offence

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just receive the price for :
Safety First Package - Information and Quote
Dear Ed Simon,

Want to be able to produce a Risk Assessment or Method Statement in less than 10 minutes? Would you like someone available with advice 7 days a week?

Join over 6,000 other companies in the UK and subscribe to our Safety First Package.

The Safety First Package is a fully-supported, online Health & Safety system. It will help you write your required documents in no time and we're here 363 days of the year to help. Not only that, but the system is backed by our price promise: "Find the same service elsewhere for less and receive the Safety First Package for a year free of charge"

The key features of the Safety First Package include:

• Easy-to-use system for creating job-specific risk assessments & method statements in minutes
  • Easy to create and review your bespoke Health & Safety Policy
  • Over 700 COSHH assessments readily available for you to choose from.
  • Help and Support 7 days a week
  • Legal Protection Insurance for HSE Prosecutions, Jury Service and other legal expenses
  • Access to our emergency document writing service for just£35+ VAT per document
The cost of this package is only£499+ VAT per annum.

I

Italy

seem like POS in Italy.
operational security plan.
+/- 50 pages.
always the same.
I have done 3/4 times. (artisans in Italy, without workers), serves only in public procurement. (Government)
artisans or companies with workers, serve to all jobs.
change only 3 pages. then stay the same.
artisans without workers, deliver DURC (attested that have paid all the taxes. (validity 90 days remake it).
Room and commerce registration, valid for 6 months)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Makes you wonder what the home owner would say when a random person knocks on the door and says I have the power to come in and you can't stop me... The home owner won't have a clue about cdm

O

One Day

Can anyone find evidence that they have real power of entry in this scenario?
Or are they just spoofing it like council officials or the tv detector people?
I'd want a police warrant signed properly (ie not by some random court employee) before I let anyone into my castle.

W

WetSaw

^^ That's what I'd be saying as well. Come back with the Police and a warrant and you can come in.

W

White Room

On domestics just use common sense, don't leave cables trailing everywhere, check the dust sheets on the stairs etc...

O

One Day

On domestics just use common sense, don't leave cables trailing everywhere, check the dust sheets on the stairs etc...

It's just a shame common sense doesn't seem to be enough now for the HSE.
Now they want method statements and risk assessments tailored for each and every possible scenario...
Crazy crazy world. We're nearly at the point of "Idiocracy" for sure.
Idiocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

J

Just Rizzle

DUST SHEETS ONTHE STAIRS your joking. death trap . I only use roll and stroll these days cant remember when I last used DUST SHEETS

Reply to Cdm.....who Uses It On Domestics? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen